Monday, September 15, 2008

B-U-S-Y Utah Trip!!







B and I went to Utah and while we were there it was NON STOP fun! First, on Sunday we had Isaac's baby blessing, and yes, I cried like a baby, so much that I was afraid my false eyelashes I put on that morning were sagging off my face. Luckily Isaac did not cry. PHEW! It was way neat, Bert's first time included in a blessing of any sort. Then...PLAY TIME! Believe it or not, this trip I didn't have the camera up to my face the entire trip, so Bert actually snapped some photos of me! AMAZING!
Tuesday we went to the temple where Brock was finally sealed to Tammy and Craig. What an amazing thing. I am so so happy we were able to be there for it. Zak also got to come in for the sealing, which I'm sure was a very neat experience for him. (thanks for the pic, Britt!)

Bert left right after the sealing to head back to Vegas, but I stayed until Saturday to work and play! I got to see lots of family, G-ma and G-pa, my Aunt and cousins baby (not sure what that makes him...). I had a shopping day with my sister and birthday night including Cafe Rio, Coldstone and shopping with my niece! I got to go to dinner with my most favorite girls on the planet and go to a baby shower for my cousin on B's side. It was too much fun, but very exhausting! I am so happy to be back, but I really miss Utah. Every time I go it makes me miss it more and more.

One thing I DO have to say, is that I love my husband so so much. He's my most favorite man on this earth. I do not know what I would do without him. I love that we have moved away from everyone and have learned to lean on each other for EVERYTHING. We have grown so close over this past year in Las Vegas and I love that we are finally comfortable being us.



2 comments:

  1. We loved having you here! Wish we could have seen more of Uncle Bert, but the guy has a business to run! Abby so enjoyed the Birthday night with you and you totally spoiled her! Thanks for being a great Aunt to the girls! I am posting Hopes first soccer game today so check it out. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic of bert and isaac. Isaac's face is hillarious! Your welcome for the pic:) We miss you already!

    ReplyDelete