Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bricks Boppy


I haven't posted anything on Brick in a while and I just have to share that his new favorite thing is 'his' Boppy, or donut thing if you are B. I have told him millions of times what the 'real' name for it is, but he insists on calling it the 'donut thing'...I've given up!

Natalee gave me hers and Bert took it home with him after his Utah trip and I guess Brick just made it his new thing. Now, mind you, we have bought Brick countless DOG BEDS, which are expensive even for the smallest of beds, that he tore up, dragged through the house, placed his toys in, all but SLEPT in the stupid thing, but as soon as there is a Boppy laying around, he claims it!

Thank goodness this is washable and you can buy replacement covers for it! I think he might have a hard time once he's not the 'only child'....






No comments:

Post a Comment