Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aurora's Big Debut



Here's just two pics of our little one to tide everyone over until I get more time to post more pics...TIME!? haha, what's that!? I feel like my day is over before it gets started!

We are all doing amazing. What an amazing experience this is to be a mother, I cannot describe it. The love I feel for her is incredible and the love between Bert and I is stronger than ever. Really, life could not get any better at this point. I am loving it! 


4 comments:

  1. I just love her!! She is soo dang sweet!! I bet you are having a blast.. Well, when things kinda slow down and you need someone to keep u company pls call ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I see a lot of Bert. LOL! And I can't wait to see your "I've come to realize" blog---when you get the "time" of course. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just showing mom how to leave a comment. Love ya

    ReplyDelete