Thursday, April 9, 2009

Aurora Anne Payton

YES! She's finally here!!! She came at 1:19 on April 6th. She was 5 lbs 11 oz and 16.5 in long and beautiful in every way, but I'm partial!! ;) 

It was an amazing delivery - all natural, I have to say is the way to go, and NO I'm NOT crazy. I had the BEST support there and could not have done it without Bert and Amber, Mom and Tammy and even Rachel who just stayed in the corner but was snapping shots once she arrived. 

What an amazing experience it was and now on to all the many joys of motherhood. I cannot explain the feeling that comes with seeing your babe for the first time, it's incredible. 

And yes, I have pics to post, but not yet! I've just been getting settled at home and haven't even had a moment to snap any cute ones yet of just her - they are all of her and her many many visitors. So PLEASE check back soon because there will be many to share!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you both. It sounds like everything went well, an all nautral birth... way to go. Maybe with my next one I'll have the guts to do that too. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your adventures as a new mom, I'm sure she is beautiful just like her momma. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! our baby girls have the same birthday :) too funny. Mia was born at 9:56 so she is just barely older than Aurora. im excited to see pictures. good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete