Everyone seems to be going private with their blogs these days and I could never understand why. I didn't realize you could click "next blog" at the top here and it'll give you random people's blogs. YIKES!
Time to go private!!!
Time to go private!!!
Send me your email and I'll add you...if I know how to do this. Instructions are always welcome!
I would like to still be able to view your blog!! My email is nattyann28@yahoo.com By the way, when are we ever going to hang out again??
ReplyDeletecreed7521@yahoo.com Just go to the top of your blog and hit customize. Then go to permissions and you can put that you only want certain people to be able to read, then put in the emails, and invite...I think that's how I did it. Good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteCustomize-Settings-and then Permissions :)
ReplyDeleteMegan Kyle and Porter Cross
ReplyDeletekyle.cross83@gmail.com
twinkletoes4_7@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteUh ya did you see that comment that crazy person left on my blog! Ok I'm pretty sure I'm going private too! It freaked me out. But of course I want to be apart of your blog:) you probably have my email but just incase it's britt.payton@hotmail.
ReplyDeleteI want to keep reading about your cute Family!! anna.madry1@gmail.com. Thanks girl!!
ReplyDeletechristinablood@gmail.com
ReplyDeletet_littleford@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletejonjennbodey@yahoo.com I think I might too! I haven't wrote on mine for a really long time but I know I will really soon. Now I have to go see what people said on Brittnay's blog. haha!
ReplyDeletecorinacorina18@hotmail.com - I still want to see your cute blog!!
ReplyDeleteMiss Erin will you go into my blog and make it private even though you are the only one to visit.
ReplyDeleteThank you
love you tons
mom