Monday, December 14, 2009

Patience

This thought came to mind:
I am constantly asking the Lord for patience. But all I get are trails that REQUIRE my patience. Doesn't he know I'm asking for it because I have none!?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

  1. Lol. Take some of mine. Now that I'm not nannying anymore I don't need nearly what I have :) Best remedy for impatience that I know of is to get out...wherever you are, whatever your doing just grab the baby and go. Walking, driving...whatever. The change of scenery will help. And if it's my precious Rora that's pushing your limits, bring her to ME !! Muwhahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience is a learned trait, silly. He is presenting you with situations that will help you aquire this trait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your Christmas card! It was super, super cute of Aurora. I hear ya about patience...it's something I struggle with constantly. Oh, and I had a dream about you and Sara last night. We were all buying homes and talking about what would be our dream home. Weird I know, but aren't all dreams?

    ReplyDelete