I feel like I have been so busy lately. I took up a new hobby which I
L-O-V-E - - sewing!
I made a wipes case, toy bag and car seat canopy/nursing cover for two friends of mine so that is what has been taking up most of my time.
That along with planning Katie's baby shower, Bert's school, training, and being a mom with a little work in between all that life has not slowed down once and I'm lovin it!




Katie's shower went off without a hitch! It was so fun to plan a baby shower since this was my first one to plan. I had so much fun but boy am I glad I had Meghann and Natalee's help! It just makes me so excited to meet little Harlee who will be here by the end of February. Aurora cannot wait to meet her new BFF and I cannot wait ot hold that tiny little miracle. I am so happy for Katie, Orin and Riley. Harlee will be the sweetest addition to an already sweet family. She will be their "Sunshine" without a doubt! Love you Katie, thank you for letting us throw you a pre-baby-party!!!


Your projects are so cute, you are so talented. Where'd you get the patterns?
ReplyDeleteYour sewing projects turned out fabulous! I finished one of my carrier covers and now I just need to do the other one. Did I tell you I bought another fabric? haha.. Im bad at fabric decisions! Anyway great job! And I too love sewing:)
ReplyDelete