Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Over It!

Bad day so here's my bad post :

I'm OVER -

- Not having my own home
- along with this comes - not having enough money in saving to buy what I want, let alone what I need!
- Only having one car between two busy busy people
- Work drama -I DO WHAT I CAN, PEOPLE!
- Having a baby constantly wake up ornery from naps
- Feeling like I need to make a big ordeal for a 1 year olds birthday
- news flash - SHE DOESN'T CARE!
- Trying too hard for relationships to be what I feel they should be
- Feeling like I need to "keep up with the Jones'" (in more than just the materialistic things)
- Wishing my life were different...

Phew - Thanks for letting me vent!

2 comments:

  1. No one is perfect,I've had to realize that. Most of the time the "Jones" have major problems in life that they don't want everyone to see!! Hope things get better for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope venting helped:) Sorry about the car:( Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete