My Passion
Shouldn't it be my family and/or friends that are my passion? Well, yes, they are. So I suppose another passion in life is Photography and has been since I was young. Though I have not had the time or opportunity to persue it like I have since moving to Las Vegas. Funny how things change when you move away from all that is 'the norm.' It is so overwhelming in such a great way to learn all these new things, and develop my sense of 'self'. For much of my adult life (ok, ok, since I graduated high school) I have been consumed with doing what I felt was expected of me, school, job, bills, etc. and in the midst of all that, I lost sight of Erin. Who am I? What do I love? What do I hate? So behind this camera, there is a girl...a woman, figuring out her place in this world, and THAT is my passion.
Oh Erin, you silly thing! Buying shoes in your passion! Love ya, Suann
ReplyDeleteok so i am a total sap...shhh don't tell anyone, but that almost made me teary. I love you and only hope you continue to figure out who YOU are! Never conform, I would be sooo disappointed! LOL
ReplyDelete