As I sit here today, for some reason memories of my past floods my mind. Mostly good ones, a few bad ones. And I just really have to give a shout out to my very best friend, Meghann. She has been my best friend for, gosh, are we going on 12 years now?Along with my family, who has always stood by my side, Meghann has been there for me during the hardest of times in my life. Jr. High and High School for one, losing my nephew, boyfriends, break-ups, weddings, and my most recent trial with infertility. She has been a rock that I lean on. If it's just for a good laugh about catchers mitts (Hehe) or to complain about the men in our lives, she is the first girl I go to. I miss this girl probably more than she knows and I just have to quickly say how awesome she is.
Along with Meghann, I really cannot forget my other great friends Katie and Natalee. These girls are so amazing and I really don't know what I would do without all of them in my life. They love and support me no matter what I do and I do the same with them. We all bring something different to the table and that is what makes us such a strong group of women!
I just have to say, Ladies, we are pretty amazing! HOLLA! I love you so so much. Thanks for all you do for me and supporting me through all my crazy and sometimes rash decisions!!
Moving to Las Vegas has been hard on me, not only to be away from family but my best girls. I miss them every day and especially when I get phone calls from them when they are together having soooo much fun and wishing I was there too. But I have to quickly say to an amazing girl Jana Jarvis, thank you for welcoming me to Las Vegas with open arms and being someone I can go to with all the changes I have made while living here. You rock, and I'm glad we have become friends!
You are so awesome:) Don't make me cry! I seriously don't know what its like to move considering I have been here since I was born but I have no idea what it would be like to not have my good friends close. I could only hope that I could slightly help you not miss your girls so much:) Life is crazy i feel like they put people into your life for a reason and I am so glad we have met. Thank you for acknowleging me and you have no idea how much your friendship is appreciated back into return...by the way if your feeling frisky lol you and Bert need to join us for some Bj's one night( I loved your comment of that by the way) Are you guys busy next week?? We'll have to set something up..its wayyy yummy:)
ReplyDelete