I just thought I'd share a quick thing I thought was funny about being pregnant. First of all I feel like the biggest piece of bloated garbage you've ever seen. But I think I might be turning into Spiderman with my SPIDEY SENSE! I can smell anything and everything (espeically Brick's stinky butt) a mile away! I think anyone can smell that, but it hits me like a semi truck! Bert can no longer get away with his "stinkys" either. Which reminds me of a story Jana told me about needing to pull over because of Gabe while she was pregnant! (I can TOTALLY relate!)
So far, no sickness, really. It comes and goes through the day. And I must confess, this is not what I thought 'morning sickness' would be like. I thought it would be at one block of the day and then I'd be fine, but it just depends on the moment with me. Fresh tomatoes make me wanna loose it and so far, that's been my only "weird food thing". I normally cannot stand apples, but it seems now I cannot get enough of them.
My next appt is on the 4th (also my oldest sisters b-day!!!! whoot whoot!). Then we are off to visit for a few days in Utah. I actually will be staying the whole week, but B will be leaving on the 9th. Til next time!!!
So spiderman, welcome to the world you were dying to be in! LOL
ReplyDelete