Ok, so here's my 7 month pic...and it is the ugliest to date! Sorry, I kept waiting for a 'good body and hair day' to align into one, but it never seemed to happen and I thought if I waited much longer I'd be 8 months along!
So I go to my doctor appt already dreading that stupid scale and what do you know, it tells me an incredible amount of weight gained, so I step off, then on again JUST TO BE SURE...yup, same stupid amount! (Notice I'm not sharing that horrible number!!) I hate scales, I hate food and I hate gaining weight...
Blah blah blah, I know, I'm pregnant "it's ok!" well, easy for you to say because you aren't the one to have to loose it! Do I seem bitter?
Then my doctor comes in the room after a good 10 mins of me sitting to let that stupid number sink into my brain and emotions a bit more just to inform me that he's retiring at the end of APRIL! Yes, April. I'm due April 16th....this is NOT good news for ME! He says he'll be around to deliver her but then that's it. GULP! Now who am I to go to...for aftercare? for my next round of fertility issues? and eventually next baby!?
Needless to say, it wasn't a great day. I DID get my nails back on and I found some fantastic deals at Shade Clothing to help make me feel prettier about this ever changing body of mine. And Aurora is doing well, her heartbeat is perfect and she is a mover and a shaker! So what else could I ask for? (...besides that number being cut in...oh, I don't know...HALF!)
You are just soo beautiful!! That scale is the worst part about being pregers I would have to say.. I am still banning my scale and its been 3 months!! LOL.. You are just getting to really fun part of it.. Enjoy it!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat ever you look so cute!! Forget what the scale says you don't look big at all!!
ReplyDeleteHey Erin... It's the Blood's here from Las Vegas... I'm glad that I found your blog! You are such a beautiful pregnant mommy!!! I have to agree for get the scale!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe same thing happened to me, except the nurse decided to announce it to the whole office," Dang, Christina... you were hungry this month..." I was so mad, and about to cry! They even gave me a diet and excersice plan, and told me that I needed to try to keep the weight off or it would be almost impossible to get rid of it after the baby. Needless to say, it could have been worse, and its not impossible!
Just some advice, if you plan on nursing it will help alot with losing all that baby weight!Congrat!
Christina
You are one of the cutest pregnant girlys I have ever seen. Don't worry about the scale, or it will keep creeping up. Just focas on how the gym will be your home away from home! I love her name Aurora. It is really pretty! I hope I get to keep DeeDee so they can be bestest buddies. Her name is Dionysus! She was named after wine, Her sister that was just adopted out they changed her name but it was Mary Jane. Her mom likes to smoke pot and drink. She said if it was a boy she was going to name him Coors!
ReplyDeleteHaha! You crack me up! I love that you vocalize it outloud, I felt the same way but I kept it inside:) but hey I do have to one up you, imagine feeling like that, looking like a huge balloon and having to go to college let me tell you walking around campus I got all sorts of stares!!! It was NOT fun!
ReplyDeleteBut this too shall pass, and before you know it you will have a beautiful baby girl and your old jeans back on! Trust me it will happen!! Im speaking from experience here:)
I totally know, but after you are going to wish you didn't care so much because now is your only time to "not care" in your life... I mean don't go crazy or anything, but after I was kind of bugged that I didn't indulge more. Even being "good" I gained 44 lbs. At the end when I had toximia I gained 12 lbs in a week (2x in a row)... Make you feel better yet?!
ReplyDeleteYou look tiny and amazing!! You should review my pictures on myspace to feel better. hehe