Friday, January 9, 2009

Just real quick...

I had to post the first experience I had today with someone noticing that I'm pregnant without being told from someone else! YAY!!! The awesome maintenance man at the office complex where I work said today while shoveling the walkway, "ohh...are you expecting?!" and I grinned and said "who told you?" He said no one and that he can just tell by my baby bump.

I'm so happy to know people can finally tell and I'm not looking like a chub (as much...)!!! It was a monumental moment! Haha....

2 comments:

  1. haha! Congrats on that great moment! I remember the feeling all too well:) And just so you know your baby bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so funny! I just love you!!! I just loved when I was starting to show and people noticed too! I ate too much though and my baby bump turned into a hill! Big Hill!

    ReplyDelete