Friday, December 26, 2008

6 Months already!?


Well, it's happened...and it happened on Christmas Day. I'm officially 6 months pregnant! And there's the baby bump to prove it! It finally popped out more the other day, I'm sure I'll just keep growing and growing...but it's fun to finally feel like people can tell there's a baby there and not just chub.

Can you even believe it!? It's flown by so fast. I'm feeling so great too, I wish it wouldn't end...but then again, I can't wait to see what Bert and I created. I can see why a lot of women get pregnant so many times, I could easily do this a few more times!! My doctor appointment is on Monday with my old, but new, OB-GYN...old because I saw him before I moved to Vegas but new because I've not seen him yet for this pregnancy. 

I'm tired, I'm emotional, I'm achy, I can't breathe very well, I'm tired...oh wait did I already say that? Oh yeah, and I'm forgetful!!! (Locked myself out of the house the other day...forget what I'm saying mid-sentence...ramble on and on about who knows what...it's really pretty bad.)

But I wouldn't change it for anything! I think being a mom is the greatest gift our Heavenly Father can give to a woman and I am so thankful He trusts me enough with this child to send her to me. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the pic you look so cute!!! Congrats on getting this far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you look so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwe, you look SO cute! Forgetful?! Ahhhh, ya and that doesn't change... You are so busy creating life, it is hard to think of anything else. It takes a lot out of you! After, it does get better, not a lot, but it does. :)

    ReplyDelete