My mother in law asked me to bring my camera the other sunday for family pictures, and I was happy to do it...I cannot believe how much our family has changed in just a few short years! It is so fun to see it grow, and grow quickly! I am so happy we can be home this year for Christmas with all our families, last year just wasn't quite the same!
Bert and I despise our pic, so I apologize in advance if we hurt your eyes! ;) But the rest of our family is adorable, as usual!
I'm really hoping I'm not this fat, and it's just a bad angle for my face...





Cute pics. You are not fat you dork!! I can't wait to see you all again. Glad you are home and all is well with you. Have a good one.
ReplyDeleteYou are a DORK!! You look darling! BUT... Where is that baby bump?!!
ReplyDelete