Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Applebees fun!


I met up with Rebecca, Wesley and Jana since we were all close by. It was fun to get together with these girls and so fun to share life experiences!

Tonight made me realize how lucky I am to have such a great sister in law and how lucky I am she introduced me to her friend Jana. I am going to miss Las Vegas alot more than I really thought I would and it's only because of the great people we have met while we've been here. Our ward has been awesome and there are some great people in it that I hope to always keep in close contact with. Jana and Gabe have been awesome to us and their sweet kids are just that...sweet. I love them to bits and I hope we can see each other often even though we will be further away.

Wesley, as I told you is just the skinniest thing you've ever seen, and really I can't explain it in words...but luckily this picture can show you just how tiny he really is! He was such a doll and didn't fuss once (at least that I heard!).

1 comment:

  1. You are just the sweetest! I am so happy to have u as asiater inlaw but as u say it's more like sister rather than sister inlaw. I am so happy u got the chance to find some great friends in vegas. It really is a wonderful place. U love ya and am happy that u are coming back even though I know it's hard to come back to the" inn." Just be careful with your laundry.. LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete