Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Will Miss....

Red Rock Hotel and Casino. Best place for a movie or a night of bowling. A little out of the way from our place, but worth the 30 min drive!
Now, I know, all these things are in Utah, but not all on one street! I will miss Craig Road. It has just about everything you could ever need for all on one strip of pavement! From grocery shopping to craft stores Craig Road is a great place to be. We live in a great central part of North Las Vegas, if you head up about 10 minutes you are up in Aliante which has your Costco, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, and of course CAFE RIO!

I will miss heading down to the strip for delicious food inside the Venetian. There is a cute little place called Grand Lux Cafe, it's great for lunch or dinner, though I've heard breakfast is great too! HUGE portion sizes, so be prepared with a hungry tummy or share and save some cash!

The Las Vegas Temple. YES, Vegas does have one! It's over on the east side of town about 20 mins away from us. This temple is BEAUTIFUL, it will always hold a special place in my heart because it's the first temple B and I got to go to together in just about 4 years. It was such a great experience to be able to be inside this beautiful place and know we achieved something we wanted together, without pressure or criticism from others.


I will miss it just being Bert and I.

I will miss working part time from home and having lunch with my husband whenever I get hungry.

I will miss the feeling of having no one else to lean on but eachother.

I will miss being on our own.

I will miss sandals in December and Palm Trees.

I will miss being home with Brick all day long.

I will miss missing everyone and looking forward to vacations home.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaa, BUT we have missed you at HOME!!! YEAH!!!! I am excited for our little girls to be CLOSE cousins. :) Counting down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you are home now!!! And I SO glad you and B got to go into the Vegas Temple! How cool is that! Just a couple months away and you can come into the Manti Temple! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete