In any case, we got home before the storm hit (PHEW), and just in the nick of time for my sister Amber's graduation from Nursing School. She is OFFICIALLY an RN! I am so so proud of her huge accomplishment, she has worked so long and hard for this and finally it has paid off. She's a nurse as LDS Hospital and she LOVES it! I was in charge of capturing the moment of her getting her pin up on stage, and wouldn't you know it, my camera took a crap right at the moment! UGH! (I didn't bring my 'good' camera because I didn't know how official her ceremony would be and didn't know if cameras were allowed, so I took the little camera because it was easy to hide in my purse)
Anyway, we had a fun gathering at my mom's place after and had lots of fun!!! Here are some fun pics of her on her big night....and yes, that is makeup she is wearing (even has on false eyelashes!), what a woman!!!
Amber, Hope and our dad
Me and Amber...so proud!
I don't think anyone was more proud than our mom! She was crying the whole night.
Abby, Grandma Katie, Hope, Amber, Dad and Jay




OMH, your sister looks just like your mom I can't believe it. She looks so pretty!! Congrats for her , and you seeing your family all together like that.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Abby is! She is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete