My mom and sister, Rachel came down to Vegas for the weekend and Bert and I took them up to Red Rock Canyon for a little sight seeing for their last trip while we live here. We got there too late to do any hikes but it was fun to drive the trail and show them something other the the strip! It was fun to have them here and they were a huge help with getting some of my apartment packed up!
Then it was off to see Rebecca and meet Wesley for our first time! She was staying at her parents for the holiday and we zipped over for a quick visit! He is sooooo cute, and so much smaller in person than I expected! He feels like you are holding air and has the cutest skinnest legs! His feet are so big and he has long long fingers. He was just a sweetie and B got some good practice holding a crying baby! ;)
I tried burping him after he got done eating...but the one that got his burp out was none other than...
Yup...Grammie Annie! My mom came along to see him (again) and she is just the greatest Grammie! I am so so happy I will be home so I can be around lots of people who know what the heck to do!! I took lots of tips from everyone there...so keep those good tips comin!!!
All in all it was a great weekend! I am so thankful for everyone and cannot wait to come home, though it's hitting me more everyday how much I really love Vegas...not EVERYTHING about Vegas, but we've made some good friends and some great memories here and I wish our adventure here could have lasted just a little longer.
C'est la vie


Are you moving back to Utah??? Yea!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy your mom & sis got to come down and spend Thanksgiving w/ u two. I was also happy that you all were able to come over and see Wesley. I know you and Bert are going to be great parents!! Cant wait to see you here in about 1 hr :-)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! It sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Good luck with all the packing these next few weeks! Cant wait to see you!
ReplyDelete