Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Support Our Troops!



I just felt the need to post about my sweet brother in law, Jake. I don't talk about him much, but he is serving in Japan right now. He only has a few months left until he gets stationed in CA and then, I was just informed he MAY get deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan next spring. He told me not to worry, because he'd be in the back with the ammo away from danger...yeah right! I doubt there is a place there out of danger.

Anyway, I just love him and am so proud of the choice he made to serve this amazing country of ours and do some good with his life. He has grown up so much, he's had many advancements and promotions, and I know will just continue to grow and amaze us at how much he really is capable of doing once he puts his mind to it!



That is him and his girlfriend, who is cute as pie and according to him, is just as crazy as him! I love that!! I'm so glad he is so happy and has found someone to be happy with. He just posted some pictures of their annual Marine Corps Ball so I had to share. ...enjoy, and lets try to remember who is serving. It's our brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, moms and dads and dearest friends. Let's give them the respect they SO deserve.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! We wanted to see pics and I have no idea how to work myspace:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good job E!!! I am happy to hear the he has a cute companion there. :) He has grown so much, it's cool to see... Love our little (bigger than us) Jake!!

    ReplyDelete