And the answer is YES, she really and truly still is a girl!
For those that had doubts (mostly just Bert!) we really are having a girl. Today was our 20 week appointment and we got the 'all clear' from the doctor that our "it" is now a "she".
Her ultrasound pictures are becoming so much more clear now, its so fun to see how she grows so quickly! She wouldn't move her body too much, but her feet were moving like crazy! Little ballerina in the making! Sure am glad we will be home so her cousins Abby and Hope can show her how to improve her moves in dance!



What cute pics!!!So happy for you guys. You need to post pics of you I bet you don't even look that big at all!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so excited to have a Payton girl around. It is so needed! I love babies and I can hardly wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete