Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BFF Baby Shower!


I have been slackin so bad and haven't even had a moment to blog about my first baby shower. My very best friends, Meghann, Katie and Natalee threw me a baby shower, it was my "friend shower". I invited all of my closest girlfriends and some of their family members who I grew up with. It was A BLAST! I had a great turn-out and I am so happy to be surrounded by so many loving and amazing friends. 

I got lots of great gifts too and it just makes me that much more anxious for Aurora to join our family and meet everyone who is just as anxious as we are. 

Thanks again for such a great shower and for everyone, near and far, who drove to celebrate with me!

...on a side note, this picture is the best one of us girls...and I love that we all look so "Spring-Like"! haha....

2 comments:

  1. You were barley showing in that pic!! The showers are some of my best memories. I still have the card you gave me for Bodeys! Can you believe he is 5? Watch out they grow way toooo fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that your showers have been so good.. I am excited and cant wait till this Sat!! :-)

    ReplyDelete