Friday, March 6, 2009

8 Months and no picture....yet!

Just real quick, thought I'd blog that while I am now 8 months along, (34 weeks to be exact) there will be no picture to go along with this blog, yet. 

I had my maternity pictures done last Saturday by an amazing photographer, Pattyanne Waddoups (www.timelessbypa.com), but they aren't quite done being touched up yet. I cannot wait to see them, she was great to work with and I know she did an amazing job of capturing how amazing I feel being pregnant, and the love between Bert and I now that we have this little one on the way. 

So...stay tuned for pictures! I know I am!!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures..seriously its so weird how much of a miracle baby she is. I have had the pleasure of being there with you day 1 when you were trying to find a doctor to help you with all this! I am so excited for you to be a mother its the best thing in the world:) can't wait to share the baby stories:)

    ReplyDelete