Thursday, May 28, 2009

First attempt at mobile blogging...

Boy am I getting fancy! This is my first attempt so I hope it works.

This is Miss A just loving her "daddy time" since she won't even crack a smirk for mommy - so rude - she's getting so chunky! I love it! And we just noticed a dimple on her right (?) cheek that I'm praying doesn't leave, its too cute for words!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

  1. She is so dang adorable! Why is Daddys get all the fun! Isaac has been saying Dada for months and he refuses to say Momma! Not fair I tell ya! This is just the beginning:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is sure a sweet lil bit

    thanks for helping grammie get started into blogging
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mobile Blogging??? I need to learn how to do that. She is getting so big. I havent even seen her in person yet. need to see her soon. Maybe we will make a trip up this summer.

    ReplyDelete