Thursday, October 29, 2009

6 Months and full of fire!



Why does the time fly with babies? It seems so unfair, you wait so anxiously for 9 months to hold them and it seems that those 9 months drag on forever (especially the last trimester!) and then they get here and you blink and they are sitting, crawling, walking, talking back! Ugh! Luckily for me mine is just sitting - and starting to realize she can be quite sassy when she wants.

She is amazing. I love her more than I could have imagined. Some days I wish I wasn't a mom, there's just too much to do and too much to worry about. But I really can't imagine myself any other way. I feel complete. I feel like she was my other half that was missing from my life. I wonder if I will feel this way with each baby I bring into this world, will I feel more and more complete? Overwhelmed, is probably more like it...
CHEERS BabyCakes - we made it to 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment