
Really, I was just getting my creative juices flowing for her 'real' 6 month pics that will be taken later this week and some into next week and so here are a few of her - boy -she's just cute!

...and yes, I will be her photog for the pictures. And no, not by my own choice! But it's fun for me to practice, so I guess that's the up-side!

so cute! Love the green flower! Can't wait to see the rest
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! I love baby chub! And baby legs tights are the greatest invention ever!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great photog! I think you should totally take her pics! I am going to have Anne take ours for when Avery is official and I lose 30 lbs! So I am working on it! But its expensive so I had to take ours for a while. Until I got a job and some money!
ReplyDelete