Sheish! April was a very busy month and I'm glad it's over!! We had too much fun for Aurora's FIRST birthday! Cake - cupcakes - pizza - salad and lots and lots of family and friends!! She got so many great gifts and for being a complete nightmare the entire day, she sweetened right up for her party. I have realized that from now on my entire birthday (the day before Aurora's) will always be filled with planning and preparing for her big day, which is just fine by me. I cannot wait until she is a little older and we can do Mom and Daughter birthday dates - pedicures, manicures, shopping - oh the fun we will have!
Here's a few pics of the big day! I am still waiting on Meghann to get me the rest of the pictures she took of the festivites -- eh-hem!!!
Ta-Da! and after...and before being devoured!More display and her baby book
By the end of the night this is the shot I was able to snag of Aurora and 2 of her MANY cousins, Isaac and Wesley. This is a funny shot because usually Aurora is the smile queen and Isaac is not thrilled about a camera in his face...
As you can tell - Wesley is fed up and thinking "shut her up and get me outta here!" and Isaac is still 'hamming it up' for the camera - Britt and Reba - I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! :)
I am so blessed to have such great family and friends who love my family as much as I do. This day couldn't have gone any more perfect.






No comments:
Post a Comment