
Let me introduce you to: Wesley James Payton weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches tall!!!
John and Rebecca had their baby boy on October 16th (yes that's 10 days early).
He must have known that Daddy and his Uncles were hunting so he decided to wait until he got back and WE left to come into this big crazy world! Little stinker! But he's a doll and perfect as can be!!!
I have only one picture because I haven't visited yet to take my own...but check back around Christmas because that's our next trip planned for the snowy state.
This is my 4th nephew (9 nieces/nephews in total) but I think he tops it as the smallest!!! What a doll! This makes living in Las Vegas so hard, I wish we could be around for all the excitement, but I can't wait to meet him!
That is a good picture! He looks so precious!
ReplyDelete