Well here is Brick in the only thing I could buy him and know he would keep it on long enough to snap a quick pic with my phone! (reason for the blurry pic)Can you just hear him? "why mom?...why?" He is so mad at me, but I love him so so much! And if this is any sign of how I will be with my children, they are in trrrr-ouble! Because I just laugh at his sad face! haha!
He doesn't like the sleeves, so I'll have cut them off for Friday. He will always be my first baby! I just can't wait until next year when I can dress up BOTH my babies and take fun pictures of them together!!!
"...what about Meowmers?", you ask? Well, she doesn't really 'do' costumes, that's beneath her! Haha! That's a cat for you. Silly old grouch!
Happy Haunting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment