I'm NOT doing the macros on these because, quite honestly, I don't want to forget to post this and don't have the time (today) to enter in all the info... maybe stay tuned for a follow up post...otherwise, throw caution to the wind for one day and just enjoy!
WHAT YOU NEED:
2 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts softened as directed on box. (Or any other pie crust you wish...if you are more domestic than me, you'll make your own, but with a crazy 2 year old and a 3 month old I just didn't have the time, or desire to make it)
(about) 4-5 Apples, cored, finely chopped
2 1/2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
2 Tbsp whole wheat flour
1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
2 tsp vanilla
Homemade Granola
WHAT YOU DO:
Heat oven to 425 F. Remove crust from pouch, unroll on work surface.Using large round cookie cutter, cut out rounds. Gather up any scraps : reroll with rolling pin and cut out more rounds to make a total of 16. Press each crust round into ungreased regular-sized muffin cup.
In medium bowl, stir all ingredients together except Granola. Divide mixture evenly among crust lined muffin cups.
Sprinkle with Granola. Bake 18-20 mins or until crusts are golden-brown and mixture is bubbly. Cool completely in pan, about 30 mins. (VERY IMPORTANT!). With knife, loosen edges, and remove from muffin pan.
TIPS:
I topped it off with a tiny scoop (ok, maybe a couple scoops) of Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

No comments:
Post a Comment